Monday, January 11, 2010

I ♥ THIS FACE



I Faces is celebrating their first birthday with a Best Face Photo challenge. I always hesitate to play along because the photos entered are always ah-mazing! Being a self-proclaimed hack at photography, my photos just aren't in the same league as the other entries. This week was particularly challenging because the photo had to be taken in the last 6 weeks, so I couldn't search my entire library for a photo where all the moons and stars were accidentally aligned and I actually captured a quality shot.

So what made me enter this week, other than the opportunity to show off this sweet little expression on Peanut's face? Well, I Faces has a new logo and I just love it. So much so that it inspired me to give this week's challenge a try. Truly. I know. Geek-alert! But I do love a good logo.



To see all of the beautiful faces in this week's challenge, just click on the heart!

7 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a cutie! Great shot!

Evette Mendisabal said...

She is adorable! Those curls are to die for.

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Love that little face! And so many curls! Sweet pic!

Kathryn said...

Great picture of your lovely girl!!

If you are a hack at photography then I have no clue what I am ... your photos here are great. Mine are not great, not even good. You should hear what my husband says when he sees the pictures I've taken!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Wow! So happy you entered and like our new logo:-)

Looking forward to your new Valentine Freebie. Can't wait to feature it. Be sure to let me know when it's done. It's a busy week over at I Heart Faces and I tend to forget about my other blog! eek.

Unknown said...

Awww... she's adorable! Love the curls. :D

Dot O said...

Total sweetness!