Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SISTERS LIVE HERE


Peanut will be moving to a big girl bed soon, which is the perfect opportunity to redecorate the room that she shares with her big sister. Nothing major, as we just redecorated two years ago to accommodate Peanut's arrival, but new bedding and decoration are definitely in order - and a new bed for Peanut, of course!

The room that my girls share is not nearly as large as the one in this picture, but I really love the feeling of this room. It looks like sisters live here; fresh and lively and filled with giggles,  I can just tell. I'm hoping to create a room with a similar mood for my girls, in about a quarter of the space. I think it's doable.

Note: I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this photo. If you know, remind me so I can give proper credit?

Photo source: House Beautiful via Mary Ruffle. (found my notes!)

2 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

love that picture! What a great-sized room! I don't know where it is from, but i'm so with you - the feel of the room is comfortable but sophisticated and definitely a place to foster giggles! Enjoy the redeco - make sure to post before/after pictures!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful! You are such an amazing decorator I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job on the sister room. You must post pictures!