Saturday, July 25, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...



Are you dying to know who won one of our new Personalized Aluminum Water Bottles? I was too! But first, I had to make sure I was completely organized, taking care to add the double entries for all Facebook fans (thank you very much). Because I was unable to account for the double entries using randomizer, I simply wrote all entries on slips of paper and put them in a beach pail, as shown above. Petunia held the pail, and since Peanut cannot read, we thought it was most fair for her to draw the winner. And just to keep it all equal in the family as well...


Pumpkin posed with the winning name. Congratulations feline13x!!!! You have won one of our super cool Personalized Aluminum Water Bottles!  In your comment, you expressed interest in a robot and princess (samples of each shown below), but feel free to choose any design for your winning bottle.



Please email me with your preferences and personalization and I'll get started on your water bottle right away. I'm looking forward to working with you!


2 comments:

Crafty P said...

congrats! Lucky duckie!

Unknown said...

I featured your adorable water bottles on my post today!