Thursday, August 14, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME



So as I mentioned, this week is all about Peanut. As we feverishly prep for the big bash on Saturday, I thought I'd pop in with some photos of the little girl who has brought immeasurable joy to our family. As Pumpkin said last year at just about this time: "She's the best thing to ever happen to us!"

And as you oooh and ahhh over the awesome shots of my little peanut, be sure to check out the website and blog of gifted photographer Amy Riley who perfectly captured the personality of my sweet and feisty baby girl. Amy is also one of Cape Cod's premiere wedding photographers!

P.S. The bottom row of the collage is Maeve's reaction to Amy's dog entering the studio. That's what Amy's all about; priceless moments captured beautifully. And Peanut...well, she's all about dogs.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

OH my GOODNESS! Look how big and sweet Peanut is! Just adorable!!! The pictures are fantastic! Hope she has a lovely doggy birthday! :D

Miss French Jessica said...

OH my GOODNESS! Look how big and sweet Peanut is! Just adorable!!! The pictures are fantastic! Hope she has a lovely doggy birthday! :D

Kathryn said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday to your little Peanut!!!

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Kathryn, you've been holding out on me - you blog!